The Times Were In

The Times Were In

The times where in is crazy! school has shut down multiple times and put many kids back because some kids don’t know how to learn without a teacher. This Global Pandemic has put people out of business and even gotten people evicted from they’re own house. The times this pandemic has put us through is crazy we have had many people lost and many critically sick.

Despite the pandemic COVID-19 there was really nothing good going on in 2020 in fact people where so excited to get out of 2021. So excited they through one of the biggest party’s in a huge convention center! I went and ended up getting covid there was a few 1,000 people there! This year of 2022 it has been pretty good so far. The super bowl was really fun to watch and covid has died down making everything a lot more normal. I loved that all sports where back on because life without sports is rough. The world has had a major setback but is coming back strong and I hope that this year will be better than ever.

Published by

ishe2847

I am a 8th grad blogger that plays sports and have good grades. I started blogging because of journalism and I actually really like it. This is what I do almost everyday besides sports, cooking, cleaning, schoolwork, etc.